
I had such a great time with you, Aunt Jocelyn. Thank you for the night out at Color Me Mine, dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, and the tutu...it is tutu cute! I loved holding Brock & I am so thankful that I was able to spend so much time with him. Do you remember that I lost a tooth on Sunday night? Well I lost the tooth right next to it Monday night! I got some great treasures
from the tooth fairy, she is the best!




1 comment:
we miss you so much! thanks for being such a great "mini mom" for Brock. I was looking at your post with Brock and he just started giggling when he saw your picture. I think he misses you too! I can't believe you lost 3 teeth in one week that is crazy, the tooth fairy is going to run out of treasures for the other kids if you keep losing your teeth so fast! hope we can come and visit you again soon!
Post a Comment