I was tagged by my Aunt Julie
8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Have 2 children
2. Get married in the temple
3. Go to college
4. Vacation in Paris
5. Learn to speak French
6. Learn to say the alphabet backwards really fast
7. Give the police a tip to find a missing child
8. Spend the night in a haunted house
8 Things I currently want or need:
1. A puppy
2. A nice home
3. More hugs
4. Alot of friends
5. Good grades
6. Start my own scrapbook
7. Publish my blog
8. Read the Book of Mormon
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My Mom
2. My Family
3. Clothes
4. The Gospel
5. Following Thomas S. Monson
6. Being a good friend
7. Music & dancing @ Jive
8. Artwork
8 Words or Phases I say often:
1. I Love You!
2. You are the best!
3. Please & Thank you
4. Why?
5. When are you going to bed?
6. Where is my silky?
7. I would like some please.
8. I don't like it, I love it!
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment