
When I was younger I thought heaven was a beautiful palace. I would wear fine clothes and eat food fit for a Princess! Now I know that heaven is so much more.
Heaven is where God is, I will get to live with him again!
We will be able to communicate with our loved ones that have died before us. I know that in Heaven there is no sickness, no death, no hate, no poverty, no sorrow, no crying, & no pain.
I am happy here on Earth, but in Heaven we will all be a million times happier! Everything will be beautiful. I love my Heavenly Father & I know he loves me. I think Heaven is a place that our Heavenly Father has prepared for everyone who loves him.
I know that Heaven is better than anything I can imagine!





1 comment:
You are so right Julia!!! Isn't it wonderful to think that Heaven is even better than we can possibly imagine. I sometimes think of everything that would make me happy, and what I think the perfect place would be like. And then I remember what you wrote about, that Heaven is even better than that. He sure does love us!!!!!
Post a Comment