Friday, October 31, 2008

Yummy Sundae CooKie

After going to the UPS store to drop off a package
for my Uncle Mark, my mom took me to pick out
my favorite cookie. I love to eat handmade cookies
from Cookies by Design.

I think I will eat the cherry on top first!

I am ready for dance, my Aunt Jocelyn made
me this adorable tutu. It is tutu cute!

Yummy, yUmmy, yuMmy!
Thank you Mom, I loved it!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I get so happy when I see you in your tutu! Maybe I should make you a few more!

Kort said...

Hi! Wow I have been looking at your blog page for almost a week now trying to figure out how to leave you a comment.... I just figured it out. :) Sorry, I'm slow sometimes. lol
Anyway, I love your page! I am glad to see that you are doing so well. Now that I know how to leave you messages I will do it more often. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!

-Kort