Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Girls night out...


Mom & I went to P.F. Chang's China Bistro tonight.
We were celebrating just being together,
I had a wonderful time!

I like the horse statues in front of the restaurant.

We ordered Lemongrass Jumbo Prawns,
Crunchy Honey Chicken, & Garlic Pasta.
I gave mom 2 thumbs up & said " If I had 3 thumbs,
I would give this meal a 3 thumbs up!"

I loved using the chopsticks for my pasta.
The wheat rice was so yummy!

And then there was dessert...Great Wall of Chocolate!

4 comments:

marilyn said...

Hey, having fun without me! I see how it is. When Grandma's busy, let's have fun! Glad you had a good time, even if it was without me. Another time, all of us.

Jocelyn said...

looks yummy! I think you've gotten bigger since we left. {you look so much older in these pictures!} Did you read my post about Brock's shoes?
I was so excited when they told me he only had to wear them when he's sleeping I was smiling all the way to the car! yeah for Brock!

Kathy said...

What fun!!!!What a great mom you have. Crunchy Honey Chicken sounds yummy and Great Wall of Chocolate divine! Tell your mom and grandma hi for me.

Unknown said...

Yum..my favortie kind of food too! You look like you were having a "delicious" time. Love you! Grandma Harter