Hi Sweetie..I've been with out internet access for awhile. Thanks to your mom for sending your blogspot. I love it!!! Looks like you had an "Awesome" summer. It's back to school today, already! My how time flies. I'll bet you are excited. Hope your day is ter-r-ific. Love you! Grandma Vickie
Julia, I can't believe how fast you are growing up! 3rd Grade ALREADY!!!! where has the time gone. I can remember when you came to visit us when you were just a baby and how much fun I had dancing with you. Now you are sooo grown up! I can't believe it! CAn't wait to daNce with you again in just a few weeks. Brock is so excited to see his cousin! WE LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
Hi Sweetie..I've been with out internet access for awhile. Thanks to your mom for sending your blogspot. I love it!!! Looks like you had an "Awesome" summer. It's back to school today, already! My how time flies. I'll bet you are excited. Hope your day is ter-r-ific. Love you! Grandma Vickie
Julia, I can't believe how fast you are growing up! 3rd Grade ALREADY!!!! where has the time gone. I can remember when you came to visit us when you were just a baby and how much fun I had dancing with you. Now you are sooo grown up! I can't believe it! CAn't wait to daNce with you again in just a few weeks. Brock is so excited to see his cousin! WE LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment