My Self Portrait It was a perfect day. Everything was so beautiful. 82 Degrees with a nice breeze. Arch on Peek~a~boo trail I was the fastest on the trail!
I love Bryce Canyon. All the formations are so amazing. You got some great pictures. I remember when my mom took us there for the first time, she didn't want us to get too close to the edge. It was too scary for her.
3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I like the outfit you are wearing!
Julia you are growing up toooooooo fast! I'm glad you had a fun time at Bryce Canyon! can't wait to see you in September! I love you the mostest!
I love Bryce Canyon. All the formations are so amazing. You got some great pictures. I remember when my mom took us there for the first time, she didn't want us to get too close to the edge. It was too scary for her.
Post a Comment