I love when he shows me his kissy face.
Aunt Jocey always says, "I keep thinking your
I got to hold Brock all during sacrament meeting on the day he was blessed. Everyone kept telling me how great of a job I was doing holding this new baby. My Uncle Ryszard said a really good blessing for Brock. I loved when he announced Brock's full name: Brock Logan Milewski, and later in the blessing Uncle Ryszard mentioned how Brock would grow up to have his own eternal family and always RESPECT women and children. I really liked that part best.
I love helping Aunt Jocey give Brock his bath.
I got to wash his hair and hold him afterward.
I thought he smelled so good I just had to give him kisses.
Brock is really good at giving Eskimo kisses, but he doesn't know how to do Butterfly kisses... Yet! I always ask Brock if he's talking to his Angel Friends when he's sleeping, cause he always smiles SO Big!


Yesterday I was able to go with Brock to the hospital to get his new casts on for his clubfeet. It was pretty cool to watch them saw off his old casts and then put on a new fresh cast. We can already see the difference between the first and second cast. It's really awesome.







2 comments:
Nothing makes me happier than to know that you are having a great time. I know you are in heaven, holding Brock everyday! You are so lucky. I also know that you treasure this time with him. I am glad that your Uncle Ryszard & Aunt Jocelyn share their baby with you so often. I love you.
Mommy
Julia,
you are the absolute best. Ryszard and I love having you here to help us with baby Brock. We love spending time with you and are so glad you chose to spend some of your summer with us. Love you the mostest!
Post a Comment